What Can Technology Be Used For In Modern Water Utility Service Enablers?
• Despite the ever-changing environment and the shifting climate changes, technology will ensure a dynamic and steadfast resilience of the infrastructure.
• The water qualities of oceans, watersheds, and estuaries differ from each other, therefore to improve the quality of it, technology will be used.
•The greening of water infrastructure, or the environmental-friendly factor will be emphasised.
• By using “smart water monitoring” the risks and damage costs will be greatly reduced.
• The impact between water and energy production will be controlled.
• Giving a boost or upgrading systems of water utilisation to better fit the new trends of water utilisation.
• Encouraging the re-use of water.
• Making it safer for humans to consume water while bringing up its standards.
What Are The Most Popular Seven Technologies That Are Used By Water Utility Service Enablers?
CCTV Infrastructure Inspection Fleets And Laser Technology
3D laser sensor technologies have helped substantially in refining the road crack and rut measuring technologies through sensor-based pavement inspection. This method may be used in any form of the road (hot mix asphalt, porous pavement, normal concrete, tined concrete or more) (hot mix asphalt, porous pavement, standard concrete, tined concrete or more). It optimises data on cracks and ravelling in order to provide appropriate data for examining the status of road assets over the next ten years. It not only detects fractures, but also understands the kind of damage based on the shape, length, height, and width of the affected zone, allowing transportation assets to manage the ultimate tool for analysing road conditions. For a more rapid technical application, this technology may be integrated into mobile devices or cars in conjunction with CCTV technologies.
Big Data Technologies
Mostly compiled with data standardisation tools, security protocols, and integration platforms plus, a plethora of utility functions, big data technologies will ensure a smooth flow of health maintenance in water infrastructure as well as its sustainability and the resilience of it.
Emerging Satellite Technology
Water utility service providers could use satellite-based SAR (Synthetic Aperture Data) to analyse the data obtained using algorithms in order to foresee or forecast any harm that may occur in the future. Due to the effect of artificial intelligence (AI) analytics on this technology, any issues that develop will have a speedy remedy.
IoT Sensor Networks
Predictive And Perspective Analytics
Scalable GIS Mapping
With every turn a pipe takes, technology takes one step towards forming a better, effective, efficient way of sustaining, distributing, and utilising water facilities across millions of houses. With state-of-the-art programs, we could learn to re-use the water we have and create a safer future for our world.